Well, I’ve gotten a little distracted. I was looking for songs, see, to use in class. I wanted songs that told stories, so I typed it into the Google, and away we went. But then, at the bottom of one article about story songs, there was a link to the Top 25 Guilty Pleasure Songs, and I just couldn’t pass that up, so now I’m making myself a Guilty Pleasures playlist, and I’d like to share it with you. As of now, it comprises only those songs I already owned or loved so much that I was compelled to purchase them on the spot. Guilt-free.
- Copa Cabana – Barry Manilow
- All Out of Love – Air Supply
- Mickey – Toni Basil
- The Safety Dance – Men Without Hats
- Ice Ice Baby – Vanilla Ice
- Aaron’s Party (Come Get It) – Aaron Carter
- Afternoon Delight – Starland Vocal Band
- Bye Bye Bye – *NSYNC
- I Want It That Way – Backstreet Boys
- Spice Up Your Life – Spice Girls
- Just Dance – Lady Gaga
- …Baby One More Time – Britney Spears
- Hey, Soul Sister – Train
- Straight Up – Paula Abdul
- Take a Chance on Me – ABBA
That’s it for now. If you have suggestions for songs to add, or if you’d like to go ahead and post your own Guilty Pleasures playlist in the comments, feel free. I’d love to laugh
at with you about your horrible taste in music!
Also, if you have any suggestions of story songs I could use in class, I’d appreciate those as well!