The semester is over. It’s over, and a new one doesn’t start for almost a MONTH! And in that time, I have so few plans, it’s ridiculous. And the plans I do have are as follows:
- Spend this weekend in VA with Rachel and Annabelle shopping and baking.
- Bake cupcakes.
- Write/edit some articles.
- Put up my Christmas tree (finally).
- Go Christmas caroling.
- Spend Christmas in Charleston with la mia famiglia.
- Spend New Year’s…somewhere. I don’t know where yet. I have some options.
- Watch movies.
- Start thinking about what to teach next semester. Maybe make some copies.
Oh it’s going to be FABULOUS. If you’d like to join me for any of these things, let me know. I’m open to company for most of them.